[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread. Dairy-free and egg-free vegan pumpkin chocolate chip bread is and easy quick bread recipe that you can eat for breakfast, a snack, or for dessert. There are very few desserts that leave me defenseless. I'm known for my willpower, ask my family.
Well, I am, especially when pumpkins are involved! Then spread evenly into the loaf pans. This sweet pumpkin bread has no oil or butter, yet is deliciously moist and decadent! You can cook [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of 100% pure pumpkin pureé.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 of flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins).
- It’s of Dry ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cups of gluten-free oat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Add-ins:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
This bread is also studded with crunchy walnuts and melty chocolate chips making it the ultimate sweet tooth breakfast option or a yummy dessert that's perfect for dunking in coffee after dinner. So, how do we make Chocolate Chip Vegan Pumpkin Bread?? It has a good amount of pumpkin puree, which helps keep things super tender and moist. BUT, not so much that the pumpkin bread is too "wet".
[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside..
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated..
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf..
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool..
Homemade pumpkin bread is a favorite fall recipe packed with cinnamon spice, chocolate chips, and tons of pumpkin flavor. The days of bland pumpkin bread are behind us! When September rolls around, I have the sudden urge to make every quick bread known to man. This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe is super moist and fluffy. They are made with pumpkin puree and all the right fall flavors.