Vegan Chili. Watch how to make the best vegetarian chili in this recipe video! It's so easy to make with these simple ingredients and techniques. This Easy Vegan Chili Recipe is healthy, hearty, and a perfect cozy meal for chilly days!
Meaty, flavorful and protein-rich, this chili is over-the-top delicious. This vegan chili is 'warm your cheeks in winter' spicy and deliciously hearty and comforting. A flavorful and satisfying plant-based dinner. You can cook Vegan Chili using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chili
- Prepare 1/2 of medium yellow onion.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 12 oz. of vegan chorizo.
- Prepare 28 oz of canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 28 oz of canned kidney beans.
I've spent a lot of time in places like Thailand. It's chili season and today I have The Best Vegan Chili Recipe for you! It's super thick and loaded with tons of beans and veggies! It's the perfect cozy meal this fall and winter season!
Vegan Chili instructions
- Dice onion, and slice bell pepper..
- Warm olive oil in a medium-large soup pot. Add onion and bell pepper and sweat until translucent..
- Remove chorizo from casing, and crumble it into the pot..
- Slice up the mushrooms and add them to the pot..
- Dump in your tomatoes. Make sure to break them up with a spatula or a wooden spoon if they're not already crushed..
- Rinse the kidney beans and stir them into the pot..
Bland, watery chili's got you down? This real deal vegan chili is here to help. This healthy chili sin carne is perfect for lunch, meal prep or dinner. The recipe is low-fat and gluten-free. You can serve this delicious comfort meal with rice, potatoes.