Vegan power bowl. This vegan power bowl is topped with peas, roasted sweet potatoes, radishes, and avocado, and drizzled with a lemon tahini dressing. It's a satisfying lunch or dinner. This vegan power bowl has a ton of flavor in every bite – with spiced chickpeas (a Well and Full classic), garlicky broccoli, lemon quinoa, and a pretty dang fantastic green tahini sauce.
The perfect lunch or dinner recipe to feel healthy and shine. Step by step how to cook Vegan power bowl recipe tasty healthy and easy. Black chana/chickpea, spinach, potato, mushroom and tomato. #tasty#vegan#healthy#. You can have Vegan power bowl using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan power bowl
- It’s 2 cups of spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced sweet red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of zucchini cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced avocado.
- It’s 1/4 cup of daiya vegan cheddar shreds.
- You need 2 tsp of curry power.
- It’s of Sprinkle of salt & pepper to add flavor :).
- You need of Nutrition facts :.
- It’s of 13.2g Protein, 52.5g Carbs, 15.5g Fat ; (3.3g Saturated Fat).
Keep the power bowl flavours interesting by changing up the toppings each day! I have been looking for healthy, healthy, vegan lunch/dinner options and this is it. Super hearty and healthy vegan power bowl made with roasted sweet potatoes, kale, red onions, charred chickpeas and topped with a creamy cannellini bean dressing. Have these plant-powered power bowls for lunch, dinner, or any time of the day!
Vegan power bowl instructions
- In a sauting pan add all the veggies, and chickpeas + 1/4 – 1/3 cup of water. Cover the pan, and turn the heat up to high. Occasionally stir. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Try to let the water steam off, if they're a bit too much carefully try to drain the access water..
- Turn the heat to low. Add vegan cheese, curry powder, salt & pepper mix until cheese is melted.
- Plate and ENJOY this healthy hearty meal!!!.
They'll fill you up and provide you with the Vegan Turmeric Quinoa Power Bowl. Photo Courtesy of Jar of Lemons. Power Bowls with delicious plant-based protein? No wonder so many are called power bowls! Throw a bunch of stuff in a bowl, dress, mix it up and dig in.