Zesty White Bean Dip.
You can cook Zesty White Bean Dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zesty White Bean Dip
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white beans (cannellini, navy, etc.).
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 6 large of leaves fresh basil.
- It’s 1 large of lemon (juiced).
- It’s 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt (or more to taste).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
Zesty White Bean Dip step by step
- Place the beans in a colander and rinse well..
- Add all the ingredients, except the basil, to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth..
- Add basil leaves and blend until basil is well incorporated..