Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan]. Hey peeps! sharing with you today my absolute favourite recipe for Bananabread this is a basic recipe using using natural sweetness coming from dates. Rich double chocolate vegan chocolate banana bread bursting with chocolate and banana flavor! Moist, decadent and so easy to make!
I'm happy to share with you this wonderfully. A chunky, chewy sweet vegan dessert bar made with gooey marshmallows, chunks of chocolate, and the goodness of peanut butter and bananas. If you love the classic combo of peanut butter, chocolate, and toasted marshmallows — imagine that in a square of delicious banana bread… with. You can have Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan]
- Prepare 1 of flaxegg.
- You need 3 of medium ripe bananas.
- It’s 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of salted natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy).
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic cane sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of agave or maple syrup, depending on ripeness of bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of flour blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
Easy marbled vegan chocolate banana bread made with everyday pantry ingredients. A healthy and super yummy banana bread recipe that will be the only banana bread recipe you ever need. Spotty bananas at the ready because we're making Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread! And if you don't have spotty bananas then don't worry because I've got a little trick up my sleeve to fix that!
Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray..
- Prepare flax egg in a large mixing bowl and let rest for 5 minutes to activate. Add banana and mash thoroughly..
- Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine..
- Add cocoa powder, almond meal, gluten free flour blend, oats and stir. Last, stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1h–1h 15min. When ready, it should feel firm and be crackly on top. My sweet spot was about 1 hour 5 minutes..
- Let cool completely before cutting or it will be too tender to hold form (preferably overnight). ➆ Store completely cooled leftovers in a covered container for up to several days, though best when fresh. Slice and freeze for longer term storage..
Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread – you will never know this chocolate banana bread is Gluten-Free and Vegan. I used Dutch process cocoa in this recipe too because it is my favorite. It gives the bread such a rich and divine chocolate flavor. While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. I think you could even say the combination of peanut The resulting quick bread is rich with peanut butter and banana flavor, bits of semi-sweet chocolate, and a dense but not heavy crumb.