Samoas/ Samosa cookies(Vegan). These little dumplings are stuffed with spiced potatoes, peas, and crunchy peanuts. The best part: these suckers bake up to golden deliciousness (no frying!). I have used filo pastry to make my samosa.
Are these samosas vegetarian or even vegan? These are the best Indian punjabi samosas and they are vegetarian. Infact these samosas are also naturally vegan like a lot of Indian cooking, so if you are looking for vegan festive options, these will please you! You can cook Samoas/ Samosa cookies(Vegan) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Samoas/ Samosa cookies(Vegan)
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut flakes/powder.
- You need 1 cup of Oats(Used Quaker flavored).
- Prepare 1 cup of Dates.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter/ coconut oil or vegan butter (can skipped, instead add some more date).
- You need 1 cup of Melted Chocolate.
Yes, samosas can be baked in general. This vegan samosa recipe was one of the best results that I have had to date, and is now something I make probably more often than I should. Samosas are a great side to just about any other dish, but I often end up just eating a plate of them alone, or with a small salad. Vegan samosas are also great for serving to non vegan friends as they.
Samoas/ Samosa cookies(Vegan) instructions
- Dry roast or with butter roast flakes and then. Oats..
- Then grind dates it mixer or chopper, add roasted mixture in it..
- Make shapes of mixture..
- Dip in the melted chocolate and keep it in freeze to set the chocolate on it. Once it set cookies are ready to serve.
Traditionally, samosas are a fried Indian snack food, but these easy baked vegetarian samosas can be eaten as an entree, or along with some other vegetarian Indian food sides, such as rice and dal. However, you prefer to eat your Indian samosas, be sure to serve them with a dipping sauce and enjoy your traditional Indian food meal. Spoon in the filling, brush the exposed dough with a little water, then fold over and press to seal. Place onto the prepared baking tray, then repeat with the remaining ingredients, keeping the samosas covered with a damp tea towel as you go. Vegan Samoas Recipe – Copy Cat Girl Scout Cookie.