Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette.
You can have Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette
- It’s of Egg Mix.
- Prepare 2 packages of Soft Mori-Nu Tofu.
- You need 2 tbsp of Golden Flax Seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Kavala Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Nutritional Yeast Flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 dash of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken Seasoning (vegetarian).
- Prepare 4 oz of Soy Kaas Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Omelette Fillings.
- You need 2 of Small White Onions.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- You need 5 of White Mushrooms.
- You need 7 of Green Olives.
- You need 2 of Chive Onions.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Large Tomato.
Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette step by step
- Lightly oil a pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat pan on medium high. Be sure to have your own sufficiently hot and ready.
- Combine all egg mix ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Set egg mix aside and prepare your omelette fillings.
- Chop omelette fillings however you like, so they fit in the omelette.
- Pour your egg mix into your pre-heated pan, about half an inch thick.
- In another pan, combine your omelette fillings in another pan set to high. Leave out tomatoes from pan for now.
- Your egg mix will be ready to flip when the edges are golden brown. Flip carefully with a large spatula.
- Add fillings to your omelette, and allow the other side to cook a bit.
- Once cooked, remove omelette carefully and fold over once you place it on the plate.