Vegan Banana Bread.
You can cook Vegan Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- You need 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Dessicated Coconut.
- It’s Handful of chopped Banana Chips for topping.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 3 of ripe Bananas.
Vegan Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Get a small loaf tin, either either with a paper liner or grease it with vegetable oil..
- Mash the Bananas along with the Vegetable Oil and Sugar in a large bowl..
- In another bowl mix the Flour, Salt, Bicarb and Dessicated Coconut together. H.
- Combine the two, mixing gently until all of the flour has been soaked up by the wet ingredients. Spoon into a small loaf tin or large muffin cases.
- Sprinkle on the Dried Banana Chips and place the tin onto a middle tray in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Test that the cake has cooked by inserting a knofe, it should come out clear unless you happen to poke a chunk of Banana..
- It should be left to cool and then wrapped to keep it fresh. Keep in a cool place and eat within a few days!.