Garlic and cauliflower soup. Cauliflower and garlic are roasted together to deliver plenty of flavor to this creamy dairy-free soup with leeks and marjoram. Roasting the cauliflower and garlic brings the flavor of it to a whole other level. Double the recipe to assure leftovers, as it tastes almost better the next day for lunch!
I made the cauliflower, garlic, turmeric soup yesterday. While baking the garlic I sliced the cauliflower, potato and onion and added them to the pan with the garlic, roasting them all together, then continues with. This Creamy Roasted Garlic and Cauliflower Soup is incredible. You can have Garlic and cauliflower soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic and cauliflower soup
- You need 3 heads of garlic – so 30+ cloves – peeled or keep them unpeeled and squeeze the flesh out before blending.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, cut into 8.
- You need 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into chunks.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegan stock.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need of Seasalt and black pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper to garnish.
In fact, if you have someone who's a cauliflower hater in your home you might try calling this Unlike other Cream of Cauliflower soup recipes, the flavor of this soup recipe is greatly enhanced with the rich, subtle flavor of roasted garlic. Cook until you can easily mash the cauliflower against the side of the pot with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat, then add the roasted garlic Use an immersion (stick) blender to puree the soup until smooth. It will be fairly thick. (Alternatively, you can puree the soup in batches in a blender.
Garlic and cauliflower soup instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- Put the garlic, onion and cauli into a bowl. Mix with the olive oil. Put on a lined baking tray and roast for about 30 mins..
- Put the veg in a blender with the stock and lemon juice and a generous pinch of salt. Blitz until smooth. (If the soup has cooled, put into a pan and warm through.).
- Taste and season. Sprinkle some cayenne on. I also added chives. Enjoy 😋.
Thick and creamy roasted cauliflower garlic soup will remind you of potato soup, but its healthier. Toss cauliflower florets and whole garlic cloves with olive oil, then roast and puree. It's the base for a creamy, thick and comforting roasted cauliflower garlic soup. Roasting cauliflower brings out a delicious nutty flavor and gives the soup a gorgeous silky texture. Transfer cauliflower to a large Dutch oven.