Vegan Asian Rice Salad.
You can have Vegan Asian Rice Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Asian Rice Salad
- It’s 2 cup of White rice (I prefer sushi rice).
- Prepare 1 cup of Black beans.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of Chives.
- It’s 1/2 of Avacado.
- It’s 1 of Ginger soy sauce.
Vegan Asian Rice Salad instructions
- Cook rice pinto beans before hand. I prefer to make these in the morning if I'm using this recipe for supper. Like most of my recipes I prefer to cook my grains and beans in bulk so I can use them for multiple dishes thought out the week..
- Rice: Cook rice 1 part rice and two parts water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20min..
- Beans: bring beans to a boil and let simmer for at least two hours. Occasionally taste check. I prefer my beans a bit on the harder side since I use them in salads and Buddha bowls..
- Finely chop parsley and cilantro.
- Add avocado.
- Mix everything together and add ginger soy sauce (I buy mine at whole foods but you can use and sweet Asian sauce or marinate. Teriyaki, orange, ect.).