Simple Sesame Stir-Fry (vegan).
You can cook Simple Sesame Stir-Fry (vegan) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Sesame Stir-Fry (vegan)
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger, thinly sliced into batons.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of long red chilli, sliced.
- It’s 1 packages of 2 minute microwave basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 of bok choi, washed and sliced into one inch pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Simple Sesame Stir-Fry (vegan) instructions
- In a wok or (as I used…a stainless steel pot) heat the sunflower oil..
- Microwave the rice according to the instructions on the pack, and allow it to rest for one minute..
- Add the garlic, chilli and garlic and stir. If the garlic catches and starts to smell like ut's burning, add a little water..
- After about a minute, add the vegetables and stir fry for about another one to two minutes..
- Add in the soy sauce, and get it mixed in all over the vegetables..
- Add the rice to the wok/pan and stir it in, breaking it up with your wooden spoon..
- Put the stir fry on a plate to serve, then season with the sesame oil, and serve hot..