No-bake Brownie Batter. Dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan.
You can have No-bake Brownie Batter. Dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-bake Brownie Batter. Dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan
- Prepare 3 (15.5 oz) of cans black beans.
- It’s 3/4-1 cup of Honey (local and raw) depending on your taste.
- Prepare of ● or substitute.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Raw Sugar for the honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil or butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coco (I used dark.).
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
No-bake Brownie Batter. Dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan instructions
- First you will need either a powerful blender or a food processor to make this recipe..
- Rinse and strain all the beans, put them in the processor and pulse them briefly..
- Put a portion of the chosen sweetener in the processor with the beans and blend. It will still be chunky. Add the rest of the sweetener and blend. ••(In the picture I was adding more honey at the end because it wasn't sweet enough. It is dark from the coco already being added.)••.
- The batter is still probably chunky at this point..
- Take half of the coconut oil or butter and add it to the processor. Blend.
- Add the coco powder, sea salt, vanilla and blend..
- The batter should be smooth at this point add the last of the oil/ butter..
- If you add all of the oil at the beginning of the blending process there's a chance that the beans will never break down all the way and you could have small chunks in your batter. It wouldn't be the end of the world but I really dislike having chunks in my batter..
- At the end of the process the text rule resemble that of chocolate pudding..
- You can eat the batter just the way it is or I like to mix in chocolate chips. I chose to use the chunks this time..
- You need to put it either in the refrigerator or if you're impatient like me in the freezer for the oil to cool and to set up. Once it does it will have a closer texture to a traditional brownie batter..