Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie. Rich and perfectly creamy vegan pumpkin pie. Wonderfully spiced and flavorful this delicious pie is perfect for the holidays. What is super awesome about pumpkin pie is that it's not sickly sweet.
Mega flavorful Super pumpkin-y Firm Incredibly moist Perfectly sweet Subtly spiced & Seriously PERFECT. Contrast the filling against the perfectly. Today, I'll show you how to make a Vegan Pumpkin Pie from scratch. You can cook Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- You need 1/4 cup of flaxseed.
- It’s 1 can of easy pumpkin pie mix.
- Prepare 1 tbs of corn syrup.
- You need of Small amount of cashews.
- Prepare 1 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 4 tbs of agave nectar.
- It’s of Pie crust.
- It’s 1 tbs of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 Can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbs of flour.
This homemade recipe is super easy to make and is a healthy and delicious alternative for. Everyone needs a vegan pumpkin pie recipe that passes the test from all our non vegan friends and family. The one dessert on the Thanksgiving Dessert Table that will be under much scrutiny is the Vegan Pumpkin Pie. We all have those friends and family members that are going to " be the judge.
Sweet Vegan Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Mix all the ingredients (except for cashews and honey) in a medium size bowl..
- Preheat oven to 350° And pour the mix into pie crust, then place pie in oven. Cook for 20-30 minutes..
- Carefully remove pie and top with crused cashews and drizzled honey (or agave nectar) let pie chill in fridge for a few hours, then serve..
Pumpkin Pie is a must-have dessert for the holiday season. The sweet, spiced pumpkin custard filling is classic and delicious in a homemade (or store bought) pie crust served with a dollop of Vegan Whipped Cream. This recipe is ridiculously easy to make. This easy-to-make pumpkin pie is a must-have during your holiday celebration this year. The dairy-free creamy pumpkin filling is just as good as, if not better than, its non-vegan counterpart.