Seasonal Veggie Tom Yum Soup with Herbs 🌱.
You can have Seasonal Veggie Tom Yum Soup with Herbs 🌱 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seasonal Veggie Tom Yum Soup with Herbs 🌱
- You need 1 of large courgette (made into courgetti noodles).
- You need 3-4 of lime leaves.
- It’s 1-2 of stems lemongrass.
- You need 2-3 of Thai chillis.
- Prepare 1 handful of Thai basil.
- It’s 1 handful of corriander.
- You need A few of sprigs of mint.
- It’s 1 of lime – juice and zest.
- Prepare 5 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 splash of Vegan Seaweed (fish alternative) sauce.
- Prepare 1 splash of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of thumb ginger.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
Seasonal Veggie Tom Yum Soup with Herbs 🌱 instructions
- Wash, chop and prepare your ingredients. Strip your courgette into noodles, remove the stem and finely chop 1 of the lime leaves, wash, top and tail your beansprouts, skin the ginger and cut into matchsticks and remove the wash and take of the outer layer of the lemongrass and give it a bash and wash the herbs 🌿.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, add the lemongrass, 2 whole lime leave (finely chop the other), 2 chillies, sliced ginger and half of the lime cut into slices. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to minimum and add fish sauce and a splash of soy..
- Add the courgetti noodles. The amount of time that they take to cook will depend on your vegetables and on your taste. I prefer al dente. Don’t overcook or they will be soggy..
- Squeeze the other half of the fresh lime into the soup. Serve into bowls and garnish with the green herbs, beansprouts, very finely chopped lime leaf, lime zest (if your lime is unwaxed) and a little chopped chilli to your taste..