Cavelo Nero risotto.
You can cook Cavelo Nero risotto using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cavelo Nero risotto
- Prepare of I cup risotto rice used carnaroli.
- Prepare 500 ml of veg stock.
- Prepare of Plant based spread.
- You need of Cavelo nero.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped finley.
- It’s 1 cup of vegan dry white wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
Cavelo Nero risotto instructions
- Melt spread in a pan add the onion and soften do not colour add 1 clove crushed garlic.
- Add the rice and coat in the mixture you will start to see a translucent boarder on the rice..
- Add the wine cook off and reduce to almost gone stirring all the time..
- Now have your stock in a pan next to you and keep it warm. 1 ladle a time add to the rice. Stiring all the time when almost gone at the next ladle until the rice is cooked. Add the cheese and yeast. Taste to check the seasoning.
- Serve I warm bowls and crispy cavelo.