Broccoli, shiitake and ginger broth – vegan. I love Asian soups, even when I was a child I enjoyed trying all the noodle soups at our local Chinese restaurant. Vegan ramen noodles in shiitake broth – sounds amazing, right? Soak the kombu seaweed before you start preparing the vegetables.
This vegan ginger and turmeric broth served noodles, green vegetables and baked tofu makes a delicious and naturally anti-inflammatory meal, perfect to I went for bok choi and baked tofu but there are plenty of other toppings that would work here: mushrooms, broccoli, rice, chickpeas, tempeh. Yes, this Shiitake Ginger broth has taken me nine months to get juuust right. I've made about six batches now. You can have Broccoli, shiitake and ginger broth – vegan using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, shiitake and ginger broth – vegan
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 of leek, chopped.
- You need 4-5 cm of chunk of ginger, grated.
- It’s 2-4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need Handful of / 75-100g shiitake mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- It’s 750 ml of vegan stock – maybe more.
- You need 1-2 cups of broccoli, chopped (use the stalks too).
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of tamari.
- You need 2 heads of tatsoi/ pak choi, torn into pieces.
- It’s 2 portions of cooked brown rice or noodles.
- You need of For garnish.
- Prepare of Zest of the lemon.
- Prepare of Some sesame seeds.
- It’s of Some chilli flakes or finely chopped red chilli – optional.
- You need of Drizzle of toasted sesame oil if you have some.
It was all about reaping maximum taste for the smallest sodium price tag! I wanted this broth to look like those luscious Vietnamese pho broths I used to enjoy before changing to a whole.. Instant Pot Ramen Bowls feature a delicious and flavorful vegetarian broth and can be made quickly in just one pot! We love this healthier ramen recipe!
Broccoli, shiitake and ginger broth – vegan instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, spring onions and leek. Sauté for about 10 mins..
- Add the shiitake. Sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the stock. Bring to the boil and then turn down to a simmer..
- Put the broccoli in a steamer and place on top of the pan. Or you can add the broccoli straight to the pan. Cook until the broccoli is just tender – about 5 mins. (Add more stock if you want.).
- Set the steamer to one side. Add the tamari and lemon juice to the pan. And then stir through the greens. Remove from the heat. The greens will wilt in 1-2 mins..
- To serve, put the rice or noodles in a bowl with the broccoli. Ladle the soup on top. Sprinkle lemon zest and sesame seeds on top. Enjoy 😋.
These Instant Pot Ramen Bowls feature a delicious and flavorful broth infused with garlic, ginger, onion, and mushrooms. This delicious vegan miso soup is chock full of wholesome ingredients and can be on the dinner I like to slice the broccoli into small bite-sized florets and grate the carrots. I'm sharing a simple but delicious recipe for my nutrient-packed, anti-aging organic shitake & black oyster mushroom soup–beauty food for your health. This soup recipe of Chicken Broth with Shiitake Mushrooms and Broccoli is perfect for dinner on a cold winter's night, to soothe a cold, or as a When you're not feeling quite up to par, this broth, subtly flavored with slivers of shiitake mushrooms and tender broccoli florets, is a nourishing and tasty meal. Beef broth is infused with shiitake, cranberry, and ginger to make a flavorful sauce for tender hanger steak in this easy slow cooker recipe.