Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies. These Vegan Autumn Maple Spice Cookies are so full of flavor and so easy to make. They are vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and nut-free, too! Best Vegan Cookies Vegan Oatmeal Cookies Spice Cookies Vegan Sweets Vegan Desserts Fall Recipes Vegan Recipes Pumpkin Recipes Holiday Recipes.
This simple recipe is perfectly spiced and perfect for fall! These vegan pumpkin cookies were such a success I was actually shocked! I had been trying ALL day to make some vegan pumpkin oatmeal cookies, but really could. You can have Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil at room temp.
- You need 1/4 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown or coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Wholeweat flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of all spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
Speculaas cookies are a very popular spiced cookie in the Netherlands. Since they are one of my all time favourite cookies, I wanted to make them vegan. These spiced cookies are also very popular in Germany. Even though the sale of Speculaas cookies is predominantly around the holiday season.
Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies step by step
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Combine Wet ingredients and wisk together..
- Coconut oil will look weird in the batter, but it is okay because I'll melt in the cookie and gives amazing texture..
- Add dry ingredients that you've already combined together and fold them in using a spatula..
- Dough will look like it won't come together but trust me it will. When do looks like that you'll have to go in there with your hand and combine it gently until it forms a dough, which is very easy and should take no more than 3 minutes..
- That's what you're looking for..
- Use ice cream scoop or a table spoon to make sure all your cookies have the same size..
- Form cookie dough into a ball and simply mash it down with a form to create a random design. For better results I suggest you put them at this stage in the freezer for 10 minutes, that when I usually preheate the oven. This step helps in the end result, cookies will be crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside! Yum!.
- Cookies will be very soft once out of the oven, allow them to cool slightly then transfer them onto a cooling rack, and then let them cool completely. Enjoy!.
- You can make them any size you like! Enjoy!.
These almond spice cookies are kind of like a chewy peanut butter cookie, filled with spices for the holidays. A baked cookie that's gluten-free and vegan, made without refined sugar and fantastically soft, chewy, and delicious? I wasn't sure it was possible, but after a whole lot of tinkering (and a little. This video is a vegan (maple) spice cookie recipe. It's a very special recipe in our family.