Curry tofu salad. This Curried Tofu Salad is SO GOOD and SO PERFECT for summer. So good, in fact, that I made twice in a row because after after it was gone, I still wanted more. Vegan Curry Tofu Salad – Turn it into a hearty wrap, stuff into an avocado or served over a bowl of baby spinach.
Curried Tofu Salad – Crumbled firm tofu, crisp celery, and juicy apples mingle amongst a creamy, tangy curry dressing. Perfect on it's own, with crackers, or piled high on a sandwich. Reviews for: Photos of Curried Tofu Salad. You can cook Curry tofu salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry tofu salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of celery, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet relish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegenaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond slivers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
I've been making this tofu salad for the past couple years and never tire of it. It's my go-to when I want to cut back for a few days and. This vegetarian nod to the classic curried chicken salad is perfect for spreading on toasted whole-wheat bread or scooping onto a pile of crispy salad greens. The salad is also great stuffed into sandwiches or served over greens.
Curry tofu salad instructions
- Drain tofu, wrap in paper towel or clean rag. Press to remove water, without crumbling tofu brick..
- Prep and combine all ingredients. Add curry slowly to taste. Not all curry powders have the same kick. May be more or less than 1 tbsp..
- Add more mayo and curry as necessary to taste. More mayo for creamier consistency, curry for kick..
This vegetarian nod to the classic curried chicken salad is perfect for spreading on toasted whole-wheat bread or scooping onto a pile of crispy salad greens for lunch. This delicious tofu salad is packed with crispy vegetables and marinated tofu and it's topped with a creamy tahini dressing. This is a refreshing salad with sultanas, tofu and nuts. It's very adaptable, so you can add more or less of anything to suit your taste. Crumble extra firm tofu and mix with chopped celery, chopped cashews, light mayo, currants, curry powder and black pepper to taste.