Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). This might not be a traditional stir fry but it's delish! It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts. How to Cook Broccoli to Perfection!
I used diced Russet potatoes and fresh broccoli instead of frozen and replaced Swiss cheese with Cheddar.delicious! Pretty blah; definitely needs more vegetables like mushrooms or tomatoes. Consistency was pasty and none of the individual flavors stood out. You can cook Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- Prepare 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- You need 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- You need 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- You need 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- You need 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- You need 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- You need 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of The Spices.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 4 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Chopped Corriander.
- You need 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Broccoli mushroom alfredo pasta is the definition of comfort food. Hot fettuccine noodles and loads of veggies are tossed in a creamy, homemade alfredo Keeping Broccoli Mushroom Alfredo Fresh. Refrigerate leftover pasta for up to a week. The sauce has a tendency to firm up when kept in the fridge.
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) step by step
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
Full of chewy grains, caramelized broccoli and juicy mushrooms, this delicious blend of textures and flavors can feel like the best way to get your vitamins Toasted almonds or peanuts, for garnish (or toasted bread crumbs, or potato sticks, or wasabi peas, just anything you like for crunch). Creamy mashed potatoes and broccoli round out the dish in classic style. Many thanks to Bravo's Top Chef and Joe Flamm for the chance to share this incredible dish! Serve the sliced steak with the mashed potatoes and cooked broccoli. This lightened-up Broccoli & Mushroom Breakfast Strata is a hearty, healthy, and DELICIOUS breakfast!