Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon. In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, garlic, mustard, honey and remaining oil and salt until blended. Though I must admit that I really braised the chicken, brussel sprouts and potatoes instead of pan roasting. After cooking the bacon, I browned the chicken breasts in the bacon drippings.
Toss all ingredients in a large bowl and place in a single layer on a parchment lined pan. To take your standard roasted Brussels sprouts routine (olive oil, salt, pepper) from good to memorable, add two ingredients you probably already have around: lemon and garlic. Because Brussels sprouts are earthy, they seek some fresh brightness to lighten things up. You can have Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon
- Prepare 3 cup of Brussels Sprouts.
- It’s 2 small of Potatoes.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 each of Lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 each of Thai Hot Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oregano.
Lemon is a natural choice, but raw lemon can bring more acid and pucker than. Potatoes, sweet onion, baby carrots, and Brussels sprouts. I alway use a non-stick spray and it works wonderfully. I also (prior to roasting) place all veggies in a big bowl and coat with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic salt and cumin.
Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon step by step
- Dice Thai peppers and garlic, soak in olive oil with salt, pepper, oregano.
- toss in Brussels Sprouts and mix very well, add half a lemon juice, toss again..
- Add to pan and roast. add pieces of lemon for roasting. I like to roast until they are a color I like..
- When they are to desired carmelization, move to serving dish and enjoy..
Roasted Potatoes with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon. Roasted Potatoes are one of the easiest, tastiest side dishes to complement any meal. Add crispy Brussels sprouts and bacon and you have a real show stopper that everyone will go crazy for! Before you turn up your nose at Brussels sprouts, try roasting them. First and foremost, roasted Brussels sprouts are a delicious side dish.