Granola bar. Deliciously gooey raspberry peanut butter granola bars made with fresh raspberries, peanut butter, oats, and chia seeds. Spread the oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, and wheat germ onto a half-sheet pan. But, granola bars aren't always synonymous with healthy.
In a bowl, toss the oats with the canola oil, melted butter and salt. Whip up these easy bars for a good-for-you homemade snack. Recipes include dried fruit, nuts, seeds, maple syrup and other ingredients for delicious healthy granola bars. You can cook Granola bar using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granola bar
- It’s 1 cup of Granola.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix rosted almond, pumpkin seeds, peanut, and kismis.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbs of vanilla extract.
Peanut butter and maple syrup complement each other perfectly in this ideal portable breakfast or snack. Here are some variations on this granola bar recipe that I've come up with over the years. Nut lovers, this would work with walnuts (presumably) or almonds, too. Granola bars consist of granola mixed with honey or other sweetened syrup, pressed and baked into a bar shape, resulting in the production of a more convenient snack.
Granola bar step by step
- Take a baking pan with parchment paper spray with cooking spray and set aside. Place maple syrup in a small pan heat over medium heat and bring the maple syrup to a boil..
- Once boiling, boil for 1 minute. Remove the boiling maple syrup from the heat. Then add in the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt stir until smooth..
- Place the Granola in a large bowl then pour maple syrup mixture over the top. Stir well until all of the Granola is well coated..
- Stir in the chocolate chips press the mixture into the prepared pan. Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing and serving..
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge. Serve chilled or at room temperature. It's so yummy and healthy and delicious try it.
Granola bars are always individually packaged in a sealed pouch, even when a box of multiple bars is purchased. Granola bars are really easy to DIY using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole grains. Here's your chance to try out that flavor combo you wish your favorite granola bar company would make. Eat them for an energy-boosting pre-workout snack, an after-workout recovery food or just a healthy between-meal snack. Satisfy your sweet craving with the crispy, creamy Wafer Bar.