Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup.
You can have Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup
- It’s 1 of Butternut squash.
- It’s 2 of medium onions.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- You need 100 g of Lentils.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 of whole red chilli.
Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup step by step
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Fry the onions with a pinch of salt for 7 mins, or until softened and just caramelised. Add the garlic, chilli powder and chilli, and cook for 1 min more..
- Stir in the squash and lentils. Pour over the stock and season to taste. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, covered, for 25 mins or until the squash is soft. Blitz the soup until smooth and season to taste..