*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free). A no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe that's easy to make with only nourishing ingredients, refined-sugar-free, gluten-free and paleo! This vegan cheesecake with cashews is creamy, sweet and tastes like the real thing – without dairy or refined sugar! Easy Vegan No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe.
You can bake it or not (to serve as creamy no-bake ice cream slices) – That's your choice! The recipe is dairy-free, egg-free, super simple, and makes the perfect dessert for kids and adults alike! This easy, no-bake, dairy-free vegan lime cheesecake recipe contains no cashews and is also gluten-free! You can cook *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free)
- You need of Crust.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour or raw almonds.
- You need 1 cup of pitted dates.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 2 cups of cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- It’s 3-4 Tbs of lemon juice (or more if you like).
- You need 1/3 cup of agave or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
It's the perfect creamy, tangy, sweet dessert to end any meal. This page may contain affiliate links. A perfect summer dessert, these No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are refreshing & full of fruity flavor! They're vegan, gluten-free & easy to make with just a handful of ingredients, including Silk's Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative!
*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) instructions
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.
In a large bowl combine the Tofutti, powdered sugar, vegan yogurt, lemon juice corn starch, vanilla extract, and salt. This no bake vegan cheesecake is a real crowd pleaser. If you're looking for a dessert that feels and tastes sinfully decadent but is actually good for you, look no further. This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars Dessert is a cinch to whip up! Easy and delicious it's the answer to all your summer party needs!