Vegan koulourakia with apple purée. Vegan koulourakia with apple purée #cooklikegreeks. This is the vegan apple pie of your dreams! Apple pie is the perfect fall recipe, gooey apples and cinnamon = perfection!
Moreover, they are vegan and you can have them when fasting!! Vegan Rice Pudding with Apple Purée. Have you ever noticed how certain foods can bring back so many memories? You can have Vegan koulourakia with apple purée using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan koulourakia with apple purée
- Prepare 1 cup of apple or pear purée (just put the fruit in a food processor until you have a pulp).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- You need 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of pistachios or walnuts.
- It’s 1 of little salt.
- It’s 700 g of self-rising flour.
This is one of the many reasons I love cooking so much. Last week I made a Rice Pudding with Apple Puree recipe I used to eat with my dad when I was a kid, we both loved it, it was one of my favourite dishes and until this day it still. Tasty, easy and fragrant koulourakia (cookies) for your coffee!! Moreover, they are vegan and you can have them when fasting!!
Vegan koulourakia with apple purée step by step
- Beat the sugar together with the oil well..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the self-rising flour and beat until fluffy..
- Add the salt to the self-rising flour and then add it little by little to the rest of the ingredients, kneading to a soft dough that doesn't stick to your hands..
- Form your koulourakia to various shapes and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about half an hour..
Recipe by vasiliki ver Cookpad Greece. These koulourakia (cookies) are similar to sweet puff pastry cookies, amazing, not too sweet for your coffee or. They are great for snacking on, as our Crispy and Chewy Spiced Apple Rings recipe proves, and with so many delicious varieties there's nothing like a bite in to a raw, crisp apple. Finding apple purée that is completely added sugar free is actually really hard. And trust me, the homemade version is a million times better, because it really tastes like fresh apples and because it contains no added sugars or nasty preservatives.