Green Beans Sabji (Waverley Kitchens).
You can have Green Beans Sabji (Waverley Kitchens) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Beans Sabji (Waverley Kitchens)
- You need 1 lb of fresh green beans.
- Prepare of spice blends order at www.waverleykitchens.com.
- You need 1/2 tsp of WK Seed Blend.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of WK Sabji Blend.
- It’s of pantry items.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil of your choice.
- You need 3 quart of non-stick pan with cover.
Green Beans Sabji (Waverley Kitchens) step by step
- Cut green beans into 1 inch pieces (3 cups); set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to pan and 1/2 tsp 'WK Seed Blend'.
- Set to medium low heat and heat oil until there is small movement in spices (usually 2 min).
- Immediately add green beans and 1 1/2 tsp 'WK Sabji Blend' and 3/4 tsp salt (to your taste); stir to mix spices.
- Cook until beans are tender (usually 10 min); stir occasionally, check beans at bottom not burnt.
- Add 1 tsp lemon juice, stir.
- For a full meal add: – Rice, naan, bread or heated whole wheat tortilla – Salad – Any bean curry – Yogurt Variations: – To make hot add chopped jalapeño pepper or red chilli powder – Add potato cut in small pieces in step 4; check they are cooked in step 5.