Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup. Vegan white bean soup loaded with veggies and TONS of flavor! It's an easy kale soup recipe for any cooking level in the Instant Pot or stove. kale – Use any kind of kale for white bean kale soup. I used Curly Kale for this recipe, but you can use Dino (Lacinato) Kale or Red Russian Kale with.
Canned beans and tomatoes are always good The kale can be either packaged or straight from the farmer's market. My first batch of this soup included a small bunch of lacinato kale that I de-stemmed. Kale is added for a touch of green at the end, and lemon lifts everything up to make it sparkle. You can have Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup
- You need 1 quart of vegetable both.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of canellini beans.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium white onion diced.
- It’s 1 of handful of baby carrots cut in circles.
- It’s 1 of Idaho potato diced.
- Prepare 3 of handfuls of chopped kale.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of splash of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 of splashes of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of organic soy creamer.
- Prepare 3 of shakes red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
The simplicity is what makes this soup so stunning to Once boiling, ladle half of the soup into an upright blender. Add the lemon juice to the blender as well. Carefully bring the speed of the blender up to high. Add beans to pot and gently warm them.
Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup step by step
- Add oil to a pot over med heat. Add onions and garlic till translucent then add carrots and potatoes. Cook for 15mins stir occasionally..
- Add vegetable stock, water and spices, let simmer for about 40 mins with the lid on..
- Add white beans and kale and let cook for another 20 mins. Add creamer and parsley at the last 5 mins..
Add chopped kale leaves and stir to incorporate. Let soup simmer for just a few more minutes, taking care not to overcook the kale leaves. Loaded with whole foods this comforting vegan / vegetarian soup screams for Italian crusty bread to be dunked in it and it's absolutely to die for delicious. Featuring Tuscan kale also called Lacinato kale or cavalo nero, a rich homemade veggie broth and lots of earthy flavors from cannellini beans and. This slightly spicy White Bean and Kale Soup recipe is simple, hearty and ready in under an hour, making it the perfect weeknight meal.