Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps.
You can have Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of Large Romaine Lettuce Leafs.
- You need of Diced red or yellow onions.
- You need of Sliced yellow squash (thinly sliced).
- It’s of Chopped mushrooms (no shiitake).
- Prepare of Chopped sweet assorted peppers.
- You need of Grape seed oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt, cayenne if desired (season to taste).
Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Rinse/Clean lettuce and pat dry with paper towel.
- Sauté veggies over medium heat and add seasoning..
- Place cooked veggies in lettuce, add avocado, roll into a wrap, place a cooked sliced squash in middle of wrap and poke a toothpick through to keep it together. Delicious!.