Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana Spruce up your banana bread with additional add-ins and toppings! This is Very Healthy Vegan Banana Bread recipe. Please check this website for list of ingredients and instructions.
No white flour, only wheat, flaxseed meal, and oats mixed with buttermilk and eggs. I discovered while making it that I only had a couple tablespoons of oats left in. Banana bread gets a healthy boost as this delicious Whole Wheat Banana Oat Bread made with whole wheat flour, hearty oats, and of course, bananas! You can have Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread
- You need 4 of Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Quick Oats.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shelled Walnuts.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Get excited because today is National Banana Bread Day! I couldn't let this brilliant "holiday" go by without sharing a scrumptious banana. Vegan Banana Oat Bread Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Banana Bread. Despite being made with whole wheat flour and containing no added sugar or animal products whatsoever, this Vegan Banana Bread is so moist, so soft, so sweet, so rich and buttery and so deliciously yummy, it'll have everyone completely, positively bamboozled!
Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..
This whole wheat banana bread is made without oil and butter. Rather, applesauce is used to give the bread moisture. Its flavor and texture is In this healthier banana bread recipe, swap butter with unsweetened applesauce, all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, and replace some of the refined. This banana bread recipe is made with whole wheat flour (wholemeal flour) but all-purpose flour can be substituted instead. bananas – a little extra and see the results. The result was moist, light and soft banana bread.