Curry Potato And Pumpkin Seed. How do you make Pumpkin Potato Curry ? You start off by chopping the pumpkin and potatoes into bite size pieces. Make curry sauce or gravy by blending together peanuts, coconut and spices.
In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic, ginger, spices including cumin seeds and sauté for two more minutes. Step by step Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Curry Recipe. You can cook Curry Potato And Pumpkin Seed using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Potato And Pumpkin Seed
- It’s of POTATO AND PUMPKIN SALAD.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 large of onion dice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 10 of curry leaf fine cut.
- You need 5 medium of potato cut in small cube.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ready to eat pumpkin seed.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
Heat oil into a deep pan. Add cumin seeds, bay leaf, dried red chillies, cardamon, cinnamon and dried fenugreek leaves. Fry for few seconds until cumin seeds start to sizzle. Now add all powder spices except for garam masala that we will add it later.
Curry Potato And Pumpkin Seed instructions
- in pan with oil put cumin seed low heat till it start to fragrant and crack.
- add onion , curry leaf and curry powder sautee for 2minute.
- add potato and pumpkin seed mix well then add salt in low heat.
- add butter and mix well then cover for 1minute stiring every now and then prevent burn.
- serve hot or cold.
Add the pumpkin and sweet potato. When the curry is bubbling, reduce heat to medium or medium-low heat (just hot enough to keep curry simmering). Add snow peas, if using, and stir occasionally. Add the blended tomatoes and bring the saucepan back to heat. How to Make Potato pumpkin curry.