Tomyum Noodles with mushrooms (vegan).
You can have Tomyum Noodles with mushrooms (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomyum Noodles with mushrooms (vegan)
- Prepare 2 portion of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 pack of mushrooms of your choice (I use oyster mushrooms and Enoki mushrooms).
- You need 2 of lemon grass (chopped and bruised).
- Prepare 2 of big red chilli (chopped).
- It’s 1 handful of coriander (roughly chopped).
- You need 1-2 of lime.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of soysauce.
- It’s 2-3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli jam or chilli oil (choose vegan version if you prefer).
- Prepare of Chilli flakes (optional).
Tomyum Noodles with mushrooms (vegan) step by step
- Prepare all these ingredients to make vegan tomyum noodle soup..
- Boil clean water in a medium side saucepan. Once water is boiling, add rice noodle in and cook for 5-6 min. Sieve them out and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add some cooking oil and mix well to stop noodle stick together..
- On the same saucepan, add a little more water, wait until water boiling again then add some lemon grass, soysauce and chilli jam or chilli oil. Mix well..
- Add some fresh chilli, lime juice and kaffir lime leaves then mix well..
- Add some mushrooms, sugar and leave them to cook for about 5 minutes..
- Serving time, separate noodle into 2 bowls, add some beans sprouts on top, then add some soup, mushrooms, coriander and can top up with more lime and chilli flakes if prefer..