Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Alone, this Moroccan Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew recipe is hearty, add a grain and not only does it make it that much more filling, it will make the stew go even farther. Pumpkin and Chickpeas Combine For the Creamiest Vegan Soup Ever. From Anna Monette Roberts, POPSUGAR Food.
Why you'll love this Chickpea Pumpkin Biryani: it's filling and satisfying. This Chickpea Curry is my take on the Classic Chana Masala – while the base recipe is very similar, I decided to give this classic recipe a little twist by adding: Chipotle Powder, to spice things up a bit. What's not to like about black-eyed peas, chickpeas, and pumpkin with lots of spices? You can cook Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- It’s 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- It’s 1 of Brown Onion.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- You need 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- It’s 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need of The Spices.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- It’s 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 4 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- It’s 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- You need of Fresh or dried chili.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
This Black-Eyed Pea, Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew Will Warm Up Any Winter Day. A vegan pumpkin chickpea curry for a simple, seasonal autumn meal. This vegan pumpkin chickpea stew or curry is one of those recipes. I've switched out coconut oil primarily for olive oil.
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
Try our easy to follow pumpkin & chickpea curry recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. Roast pumpkin and chickpea salad with coriander dressing. Made from quinoa, pumpkin, chickpeas and spinach, get the recipe here. This particular recipe uses quinoa, pumpkin, chickpeas and spinach so it is a perfect source of protein and nutrients.