My Chick Pea & Spinach Curry. Delivery, take-out and sit-down Healthy Fast Casual Mediterranean middle eastern restaurant in the Metro Detroit area. My sister had recently gone vegan, and the timing was perfect for our. Pat dry chickpeas with paper towel, removing any skins that may come off.
My Sweet Chickpea dark chocolate covered roasted chickpea snacks. With the smooth rich taste of Dark Chocolate and a light crunch of roasted chickpeas, it is no doubt My Sweet Chickpea snacks will satisfy your snack cravings and your sweet tooth! Filled with veggies, herbs, and spices, it's warming, healing, and nourishing. You can have My Chick Pea & Spinach Curry using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chick Pea & Spinach Curry
- Prepare 2 cups of chic peas soaked overnight and rinsed.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- It’s 6 of small new potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shallots diced.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 can of diced Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato puree.
- You need 1 of + 1/2 cups Coconut milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Yellow Curry powder( i used malasian for vegetarians.
- You need 1 of + 1/2 tsp Tumeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Corriander powde.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 of +1/2 cups of tightly packed fresh spinach.
Creamy Tomato Soup There aren't any nuts or dairy hiding inside this creamy tomato soup. Chickpeas might just be my favorite legume. I can always them lurking in my cupboard, ready to be used in quick greek chopped salad lunch or to throw in a curry dish when I'm feeling like I want a little plant-based protein but don't want to cook. Their creamy texture is one I find myself always coming back to.
My Chick Pea & Spinach Curry step by step
- Add the oil to the pan and heat up.
- Add the onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the Garlic and cook for 1 minute stirring..
- Add the chic peas to the pan and the can tomatoes,tomato puree and stir in. Add all the seasons ingredients to the pan and mix and simmer for 60 minutes. Or transfer all to a slow cooker on high for 4 hours..
- Add the tomato puree.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the potatoes and simmer.
- Yellow curry.
- Red pepper flakes.
- And optional Curry leaves.
- Stir and cover for 4 hours high.
- Or 60 minutes simmering.
- Serve Hot with some naan bread for dipping or Basmatti rice.
Mix that up with some chickpeas, mashed with a fork, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and celery seed, and you've got a fresh, refreshing chickpea salad. One note: you can use canned or cooked chickpeas for this chickpea salad sandwich. Our preference is canned chickpeas (see below), but both work. Chickpeas are the main ingredient in hummus, a delicious dip that also calls for tahini, lemon juice, and garlic. Toss whole chickpeas onto any salad, soup, or stew.