Green soup for Spring – vegan. With delicious veggies like spring peas, asparagus, artichokes, and celery, we can make soups that Also, make sure to check out Here's Our Ultimate Guide to Vegan Soup Recipes! for all of our favorite. Cozy soup recipes are a staple in our home, especially during the winter months! Creamy soups are my own personal favorite.
Okay, who else is totally sick of winter and just can't handle the cold anymore? I can't wait for spring to finally arrive this year! I like cold and sunny winter days, but now I can't wait for the trees to turn green again and. You can have Green soup for Spring – vegan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green soup for Spring – vegan
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of bulb wet garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 of courgette, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of leeks, chopped.
- Prepare Handful of green beans, topped and tailed and chopped.
- You need 750 ml of – 1l vegan or veggie stock.
- Prepare leaves of from a few sprigs of thyme.
- You need of Some chopped parsley – so you get about a tablespoonful.
- Prepare 80-100 g of peas.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s Handful of spinach leaves, torn or chopped – rocket works well too.
- It’s Handful of wild garlic, torn or chopped – optional.
- You need of Black pepper.
Just because the weather's warming up doesn't mean you have to put away the soup pot. A cool green zingy soup; pack it in a thermos on ice and take it picnicking or to the beach. Cashews lend body, creaminess, and richness to this pea soup and also make it vegan; sub almonds. A healthy and cleansing green soup filled with vegetables that's made to nourish and revitalize your body anytime of year.
Green soup for Spring – vegan step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and celery. Sauté for about 10 mins til softened and starting to go translucent..
- Add the courgette, beans and leeks. Sauté for another 10 mins..
- Add the herbs and the stock. Stir well and simmer for 5-10 mins..
- Add the peas and the lemon juice. Simmer for another 5 mins..
- Take the pan off the heat. Stir through the spinach and wild garlic so they wilt. Add a few grinds of pepper. Serve and enjoy 😋.
This healthy, clean green soup is like a bit of spring in your spoon, with its bright clean flavors and vibrant green color. Often, spring's very first crops hail from the onion and garlic family. Embrace the season with gorgeous greens and soup made with the first of the season's So health it up with this easy vegan roasted cauliflower and garlic soup. You'll find creative green salads, pasta dishes, soup and more. I have a board for spring recipes, plus some new boards for salads and more.