Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). This might not be a traditional stir fry but it's delish! It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts. How to Cook Broccoli to Perfection!
I used diced Russet potatoes and fresh broccoli instead of frozen and replaced Swiss cheese with Cheddar.delicious! Pretty blah; definitely needs more vegetables like mushrooms or tomatoes. Consistency was pasty and none of the individual flavors stood out. You can have Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- Prepare 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- It’s 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- It’s 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- You need 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- It’s 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- It’s 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of The Spices.
- You need 4 of Cardamom pods.
- It’s 4 of Cloves.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Chopped Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Broccoli mushroom alfredo pasta is the definition of comfort food. Hot fettuccine noodles and loads of veggies are tossed in a creamy, homemade alfredo Keeping Broccoli Mushroom Alfredo Fresh. Refrigerate leftover pasta for up to a week. The sauce has a tendency to firm up when kept in the fridge.
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) step by step
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
Full of chewy grains, caramelized broccoli and juicy mushrooms, this delicious blend of textures and flavors can feel like the best way to get your vitamins Toasted almonds or peanuts, for garnish (or toasted bread crumbs, or potato sticks, or wasabi peas, just anything you like for crunch). Creamy mashed potatoes and broccoli round out the dish in classic style. Many thanks to Bravo's Top Chef and Joe Flamm for the chance to share this incredible dish! Serve the sliced steak with the mashed potatoes and cooked broccoli. This lightened-up Broccoli & Mushroom Breakfast Strata is a hearty, healthy, and DELICIOUS breakfast!