Vegan mixed veggies curry. There are plenty of ways you can make this mixed vegetable curry in a Northern Indian fashion. Food in North India is mainly popular for its spices as well as for the use of dairy products. Therefore, if you would like to make this curry North-Indian-style, you can add a dash of yoghurt.
To make this vegan curry, you simply brown the onions, sauté in the rest of the ingredients, and then let the veggies steam in their own juices. I've called it a curry, but it's essentially curried vegetables, as it's a completely dry dish with no "curry" per se. This mixed vegetable curry is perfect as a weeknight dinner or side dish. You can cook Vegan mixed veggies curry using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan mixed veggies curry
- It’s 3 cups of mixed veggies of your choice.
- You need 1 of tspoon garam masala.
- It’s 1 of tbspoon coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s Pinch of kasuri methi.
- Prepare of Chilli powder,salt & sugar.
Let the mix come to a boil. Now, your favorite knol-khol tomato gravy curry is ready to serve! Garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves. This side dish has semi-solid consistency.
Vegan mixed veggies curry step by step
- Wash & cut the veggies of your choice.In a pan add oil,cumin seeds & turmeric powder.Throw in the mixed veggies add salt & mix well.Cover & cook untill veggies become tender..
- Now add in little water coriander powder,garam masala,chilli powder & pinch of sugar(optional)..
- Finally add coconut milk & crushed dry fenugreek leaves(kasuri methi).Cook for another 5 mins & its done.Serve with hot Roti(indian flat bread)or Poori..
Thai vegetable curry recipe tips: Buy pre-cut veggies and shave time off your food prep. You can also substitute frozen vegetables for fresh vegetables. Thai curry paste is canned and comes in red, yellow, and green varieties. Make homemade Japanese curry roux – You can buy an S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix (no meat contained) and use the half box for this recipe, but I highly recommend making the roux from scratch at home! Cook the ingredients in stages – Divide your ingredients into dense vegetables, tender vegetables, and mushrooms, and cook them in stages.