Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar). That's right, this Lemon No Bake Vegan Cheesecake recipe is made with real ingredients and doesn't require an oven. Raw Vegan Desserts are some of our favorite sweet treats to make in our kitchen. We love that they don't require an oven and that all of the delicious ingredients used are in their purest.
In a food processor, combine the tofu, cream cheese, coconut cream, a splash of vanilla essence, sugar and lemon zest. For more flavor, we added orange zest, lemon juice for even more tanginess, and maple syrup for natural sweetness. Creamy, decadent vegan cheesecake made with a date-walnut crust and cashew-coconut-yogurt filling for. You can cook Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar)
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dessicated coconut 🌴.
- You need 1 of banana 🍌.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 2/3 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight to soften).
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted).
- You need 1 of banana 🍌.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon 🍋.
- It’s of Optional : Tumeric powder for colour.
This dessert is plant-based, gluten-free, easy to make, low-carb, and furthermore refined sugar-free. Banana, Coconut cream & Chocolate chips w/ peanut crust. The buttery shortbread crust is absolutely perfect. In a medium saucepan, add the lemon juice, lemon zest if using, sugar, coconut milk and cornstarch (+tiny pinch of turmeric if desired for color).
Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) instructions
- Blend banana. Mix banana with dessicated coconut. Pressed filling into a pan. I used a loaf pan. Baked in 180degrees oven for 20-25 mins. Let cool completely..
- Blend cashews, banana, coconut cream, lemon juice till combined. Add in coconut oil and blend..
- Pour onto cooled crust. Freeze for 4 hours or more..
- To serve, take it out of the freezer for 15-20 mins to thaw. Enjoy!.
Pour this into a Mixing the sugar and cornstarch first will just help evenly distribute the cornstarch so that no lumps form. Many vegan chocolate recipes call for coconut oil but this recipe from Minimalist Baker is made with. Lemon Coconut Macaroons Recipe (V, GF): an easy vegan recipe for sweetly tart lemon macaroons made from healthy ingredients to brighten your day! So I had no idea whatsoever that my sister Jenny LOVES coconut macaroons. No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake – Dairy & Gluten Free, Veganmydairyfreeglutenfreelife.com.