No.7 Soup (vegan). This rich and satisfying soup is made with coconut cream and spices for a simply delicious appetizer. My vegan daughter and I will be making it tonight for Halloween 🙂 using the shavings from the pumpkins we carved. It is loaded with flavor and is super creamy and smooth, thanks to pureed zucchini, bell peppers and a kick from jalapeno.
This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk. I'm so not ready for it to be Monday already, yet here we are on tax day—my favorite day of the year. Cozy up with a bowl of this asian vegetable noodle soup – perfect for cold season! You can cook No.7 Soup (vegan) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No.7 Soup (vegan)
- You need Splash of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion, cut in half and finely shredded.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk, sliced.
- You need 250 g of woodland or shitake mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- It’s of freshly ground sea salt and white pepper.
- Prepare 3 cm of piece turmeric, shredded.
- Prepare 3 cm of piece ginger, finely shredded.
- You need 6 cups of stock (preferably chicken bone stock).
- Prepare 1 head of bok choy, bottoms off and loosely chopped.
- You need of To serve.
- You need handful of kale, torn off the stalks.
- You need 1 of carrot, finely shredded.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado, thinly sliced (optional).
- You need 1/2 of red chilli, thinly sliced (optional).
SUBSCRIBE for new videos weekly. ** GET THE FULL RECIPE. If you're looking for delicious and filling vegan soup recipes, look no further. There's nothing better than homemade soup on cold fall and winter days, right? If you're looking for delicious and filling vegan soups and stews, look no further!
No.7 Soup (vegan) step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat, add the onions and saute for 5 minutes until translucent..
- Add the garlic and cook for a further minute..
- Add the celery and mushrooms and saute for around 10 minutes..
- Add in the salt, pepper, turmeric, ginger and stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for at least half an hour if using bone stock or at least an hour if using water or vegetable stock..
- Add the bok choi, carrot and kale just before serving..
- Top with avocado slices and chilli to taste..
Cozy soup recipes are a staple in our home, especially during the winter months! All these vegan soup recipes are loaded with nutritious ingredients and are great for healing the gut. This everyday vegan lentil soup is anything but bland. It's FULL of flavor between the spices, fresh vegetables and even a squeeze of lemon juice at the end. This nourishing vegan Miso Noodle Soup with Tofu is another great addition and perfect when you're feeling under the weather.