Vegan Vegetable Curry. We Hand Select All Your Groceries & Treat Your Order As Our Own. Order Online From Major Retailers & Schedule Delivery Time! It is in a tomato-cream sauce as opposed to the usual yogurt-based sauce.
Add the soy sauce mixture and a generous squeeze of fresh lime juice to taste; you may use the juice of an entire lime. To serve, place the curry in a warm serving bowl and garnish with the basil chiffonade. Add cumin, cayenne, curry powder, salt, pepper and ginger. You can cook Vegan Vegetable Curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Vegetable Curry
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 300 grams of Vegetable juice (unsalted).
- Prepare 2 of Vegetable stock cubes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Your preferred curry spice.
- Prepare 1 of Chili pepper powder.
Stir to combine before adding tomatoes, chickpeas, and peas. Increase heat to medium-high and stir in the coconut milk. Bring to a simmer before adding the potatoes back to the pot. This Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home!
Vegan Vegetable Curry instructions
- Grate the onion and carrot. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. (You can use a food processor for this step.).
- Add some olive oil to a saucepan. Drain the liquid from the chopped ingredients from Step 1, throw in the pan and stir fry. (You use the vegetable juices later so don't throw them away.).
- Once the vegetables are cooked and juicy, add the spice and mix. Adjust the spiciness with the chili pepper powder..
- Once the mixture is no longer powdery, add the juice, the liquid from the veggies in Step 2 and the vegetable stock. If you like a runnier curry, increase the amount of vegetable juice or add more water..
- Peel the avocado and remove the pit. Cut into cubes..
- Once the mixture from Step 4 is cooked, add the avocado and mix in well..
It's much tastier than takeout and healthier, too. This recipe is vegetarian, vegan and gluten free for all to enjoy. An easy veggie curry that makes a cheap and healthy meal. It uses basic storecupboard ingredients so is very quick and easy to cook. It's simple to make vegan too, just swap the yoghurt for a.