Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚.
You can cook Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚 using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚
- It’s of Beans.
- It’s 1 Bag of mixed beans.
- Prepare 1 Container of Vegan or Vegtable broth.
- It’s 1 Can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 4 Cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- You need 2 Tb of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 Tb of onion powdee.
- It’s 1/2 Tb of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 Tb of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tb of salt.
- Prepare of Garlic Rice.
- You need 4 Cups of rice (cooked).
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Butter (vegan).
- You need 1 Tsp of Parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Appliances.
- Prepare of Crock pot.
Vegan Crock pot Beans & Garlic Rice 🍚 step by step
- Set Crock pot on Low. Add bag of beans, Vegtable/vegan broth, diced onion, and Canned tomato..
- Add seasoning: Garlic, Garlic powder, Oregano, pepper, salt, onion powder, etc. (Feel free to add less or more based on personal taste).
- Cook beans in crock pot on low for about 8hrs stiring every few hours..
- Once beans are finished set to "keep warm" setting..
- Cook four cups rice in rice cooker or useing a stove top..
- Once rice is done and set. Add butter, garlic, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste and fold in ingredients until well incorporated..
- Great for freezer meals, meal prep, or gatherings!.