Vegan Curry In A Hurry In 6 Minutes. This red lentil curry in a hurry is made in a multi-functional pressure cooker and is perfect for a quick and hearty vegetarian meal. Add the Rhodes Indian Style Tomato, Rhodes Mixed Vegetables in Curry Sauce, the Rhodes Butter Beans in Curry Sauce and Rhodes Chick Peas. Sprinkle with the coriander and serve with rice.
If you're here then you probably already know the joy of a good curry – a delicious flavour made just as spicy as you like. Perfectly cooked rice on the side, backed up by naan bread or chutney. How to Make Chicken Curry In A Hurry. You can have Vegan Curry In A Hurry In 6 Minutes using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Curry In A Hurry In 6 Minutes
- Prepare of VEGETABLE OPTION.
- Prepare 20 of okra.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 4 medium of roma tomato.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh coriander leaf and stem.
- It’s of POUNDED PASTE.
- It’s 4 of garlic.
- Prepare 4 small of shallot or onion.
- It’s 1 of thumb size ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need of LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE ).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sambal or sambal olek.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
Add onions and fry, till golden brown. Add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf, tomato, ginger paste and garlic paste. Now add the chicken, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and cumin powder. Fry for some time, till the oil separates from the masala.
Vegan Curry In A Hurry In 6 Minutes instructions
- FOR LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE) PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce.
- With oil sauté pounded paste and sambal for half a minute.
- Add carrot ,okra , tomato and onion then add coconut milk and water bring it to a simmer.
- Add light soy sauce and salt then let it simmer for 6 minute.
- Add fresh coriander then off heat and serve over white rice.
Served with rice and quinoa, this recipe makes a perfect meal for two or prepped for make-ahead lunches! This vegan curry is very filling and yet still low in calories and fat. You'll probably notice that I made the curry the easy way, by using curry powder. Since I found a curry powder that I really like-Penzey's Maharajah curry-I often use it when I'm in a hurry because I really love its flavor. I encourage you to use a tried and.