Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Garlic Sauce.
You can cook Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Garlic Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Garlic Sauce
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic (finely minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 7 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger (paste or finely minced).
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of water.
Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Garlic Sauce step by step
- Heat sesame oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Add minced garlic and ginger. Sauté until fragrant..
- Add the sriracha, soy sauce, white vinegar and sugar to the saucepan. Bring to a simmer..
- While bringing the sauce to a simmer, mix the cornstarch and water together in a small mixing bowl until smooth..
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the simmering sauce and quickly whisk well..
- Simmer until sauce will coat the back of a spoon or until your desired consistency is reached..