Vegan three bean curry. The beans that I used were – black beans, kidney beans and white beans. You may use pinto beans or even chickpeas would be great here. I have used some very basic spices here along with Hunt's Fire Roasted tomatoes, which I picked from my local Walmart.
Add water, coconut milk and stir to combine. Squeeze in some fresh lemon juice. Serve this vegan three bean curry hot with rice or any bread of. * This is a sponsored post for Birds Eye * This Three Bean Curry is super easy, comforting and made using store cupboard and freezer ingredients. You can have Vegan three bean curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan three bean curry
- Prepare 1 can of baked beans.
- Prepare 1 can of butter beans.
- It’s 1 cup of green beans chopped up.
- You need 3 of small red chillies sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of biryani masala curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need as needed of Water.
The ultimate kitchen raid meal, so it's perfect for a healthy meal on a budget. It's vegan, gluten-free and oh so delicious. What makes this bean curry so easy is the frozen Birds Eye Mexican Bean Mix we used in it – great for busy families. It goes perfectly with rice or naan bread!
Vegan three bean curry instructions
- Fry onions and then add spices and fry a bit.
- Add everything else and about a cup of water.
- Cook until sauce is thicker and green beans cooked.
- Serve with basmati and sambals and chutney.
The beans in this curry make it really filling, nutritious and heart healthy too. Red Kidney Bean Curry or Rajma Masala as it is known in India is a delicious, spice-laden, much loved home-style bean dish hailing from the northern state of Punjab. Full of vital nutrients, this hearty dish is warming and has a lovely heat to it. And today, I am going to show you my Vegan Rajma that is super creamy and delicious and easy to make in just one pot! Mixed bean curry or bean medley is a wholesome, healthy and a nutritious goto option when I am running out of ideas for family meals.