Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry. The main ingredients are cheap, filling potatoes and green beans. The beans can be added fresh or frozen. That depends on whether you want to splash out, or save a few extra dollars by finishing off that half eaten bag that's been.
Let the Instant Pot release all pressure or, if. How To Make Vegan Chickpea, Sweet Potato And Spinach Curry: (For ingredients and full instructions see the recipe card below). Add the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. You can have Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry
- You need 3 of potatoes peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of butter beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 of big bag washed chopped swiss chard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of each of salt, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and masala.
- You need 2 of dry red chillis (seeds in).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Spinach Potato Curry Recipe – vegan #. By using frozen greens its a great way to eat the greens in any season!! Delicious, healthy potatoes with the skin on, fresh nutritious spinach leaves and flavoursome spices – this saag aloo, or potato and spinach curry is one of my favourite dinners. What to serve with this curry.
Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry instructions
- Boil your potatoes.
- Fry onion until soft then add all spices and fry till fragrant.
- Add spinach and allow to cook down.
- Add potatoes and fry till covered in spices.
- Add beans, mix well and simmer for 5mins.
- Enjoy this with roti and chutney.
Because potatoes are naturally filling you could serve this saag aloo on its own. However, it goes well with both rice and chapatis as well. This Caribbean vegan plantain curry is filling, delicious and made in one pot. It's packed with sweet potatoes, spinach, kidney beans and fragrant spices. An overall award winning dinner that is great for bulk cooking or weeknights for the family.