You can cook Smoothie Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoothie Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of oats or oat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of small banana.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1 of date (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut butter or almond butter (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (vegan) or 1 egg.
- It’s of Approximately 1/3 cup milk.
Smoothie Pancakes step by step
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender (I use a nutri bullet) along with enough milk to make a thick batter..
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Once hot, spoon the thick batter into the frying pan and cook until the underside starts to go golden. Flip the pancake and cook the other side..
- Remove the cooked pancakes from the pan and continue cooking the remaining batter. Serve with a little yoghurt, nut butter and berries and enjoy! These also work well with other vegetables such as beetroot, carrot, cacao powder or simple plain.