Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake. I've been making this vegan applesauce spice cake for years now, and it has never let me down. Just a few turns of a whisk and a spatula create a moist If a bunch of friends or relatives decide to drop by for unexpected company, this is the cake to make. This Moist Spice cake is all things delicious.
This vegan sponge cake can be used as base cake for gateaus or for making frosted cakes like Black forest cake, Pineapple cake and Strawberry cream cake. I am a very picky eater and I love this cake! The entire batch is gone in less than one day and I don't mind making it Combine dry ingredients and add to applesauce mixture; beat until smooth. You can cook Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake
- Prepare 1 of and 3/4 flour.
- Prepare 1 of tea baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of tea baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbl of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of tea nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 of tea cardamom.
- You need 1/4 of tea ground ginger.
- It’s 2 of flax eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of applesauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegan yogurt (i used so delicious coconut yogurt).
- Prepare 2 of teas vanilla paste.
I love the simplicity of this cake. Applesauce cake, made with applesauce, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, walnuts, and raisins. This easy applesauce cake is a tender spice cake This easy applesauce cake is a tender spice cake that is perfect for fall! When apple season starts, we spend.
Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Whisk together flax eggs, applesauce, both sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla paste until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for 20 mins and enjoy!.
This spiced apple cake tastes so good straight out of the oven. A warm slice of this loaf beside piping hot coffee or tea… yummmm. This vegan apple cake features ingredients like whole wheat flour, almond flour , oil , unsweetened applesauce and cinnamon to name a few. This Applesauce Cake is one of those recipes that you can make in a hurry with stuff that's presumably sitting in your I also use unsweetened applesauce, and flavor the cake with tons of spices. Easy to make and perfectly spiced, this applesauce cake boasts browned butter frosting that makes it completely irresistable!