Chicken Kinda blue.
You can cook Chicken Kinda blue using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Kinda blue
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1.5 cups of your favorite salted cracker.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Sliced cheese (be creative, try muenster, gouda, or pepper jack).
- It’s of Thin sliced ham.
- It’s 1 of large can of vegan soup.
Chicken Kinda blue step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Throw crackers in Ziploc bag and roll the large soup can over them until they are powder..
- Cut chicken breast in half, put in Ziploc bag and use can to flatten the chicken. (This can is useful).
- Lay all four flat fowls out and place a a slice of ham on each one followed by a slice of cheese. (That was a fun sentence to say).
- Roll each flat fowl (maybe you have to say it out loud) and use toothpicks to keep it rolled..
- Crack egg in bowl and roll the formerly flat fowl in the egg.
- Roll the egg covered chick roll around in the crushed crackers..
- Throw on cookie sheet and put in oven until crackers are a rich brown..
- Put can of vegan soup in pantry and never eat it. Just use it as a rolling pin..
- While waiting for it to be done.. pretend it was hard..