Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan. The story is that Emperor Yang Guang tasted the dish in Yangzhou and loved it so much that it became an imperial dish. I was looking for a vegan or vegetarian fried rice, so I tried this one. No egg, but I did use Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
This means adding the vegan butter to the wok, chopping & dicing the veggies, and mixing together the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sugar for the vegan fried rice sauce. First, add in the vegan butter and turn on the heat. How to make Vegan Fried Rice. You can cook Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan
- It’s 1 of plate of steamed rice.
- It’s 2 of carrot.
- You need 1 of choy sum or bokchoy.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion or 4 shallots.
- It’s 1/4 of brocoli.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of rsp pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
This is a super simple recipe that really delivers on flavor! Start out by adding some chopped onions, crushed garlic, minced ginger, green curry paste and sesame oil to a frying pan and fry until the onions are softened. Vegan fried rice loaded with tasty vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and peas. Seasoned with miso paste, sesame seeds, and other classic flavors.
Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan step by step
- Chop the red onion, garlic, 1 carrot, spring onion, choy sum or bokcoy..
- Pre-heat cooking oil, put chopped red oniom and garlic in, stir it until it smells good..
- Put chopped carrot, choy sum or bokchoy, spring onion in, stir it well, wait until cooked..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and stir it well..
- Gradually put rice in and stir it well, pour sweet soy sauce little by little until the rice turns brown, stir it well. And serve it on the platter..
- Steam another carrot and brocoli, put them on the platter next to the fried rice for garnish..
Learn how to make vegetable fried rice—it's a simple and satisfying dinner! This vegetarian recipe features extra vegetables and brown rice. As always, you can find the full recipe for this vegan fried rice and the ingredient list in a separate, printable recipe box at the end of this post. You get stir-fried tofu with bok choy blended in red onions, garlic and vegan fish sauce. The rice is cooked in coconut milk to make it fluffy and rich.