Potato noodles special curry. The sweet potato "noodles" make it fun to slurp! Perfect for a cozy weeknight meal! I love a hearty bowl of soup in the cold winter months.
Great recipe for Potato noodles special curry. The most comfortable dinner recipe ever !. Noodles and curries full of warm flavors made from fresh vegetables, vegan curry & gluten free will make you feel great. You can cook Potato noodles special curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato noodles special curry
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil.
- It’s 5 of green onions, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 inch of chunk ginger, peeled minced.
- It’s 4 of large garlic cloves, minced or pressed.
- Prepare of salt + pepper.
- It’s 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken down into small florets.
- You need 10 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of + 1 tsp red curry paste (vegan if necessary).
- It’s 2 (15 oz) of cans light coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tsp turmeric.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of evaporated cane juice.
- Prepare 1 of small-medium sweet potato, spiralized.
- You need 1 of + tsp Sriracha.
- You need of for topping:.
- It’s of sesame seeds, Sriracha Tofu, cilantro, lime.
Bring a few cups of water to a boil in a large pot with a steamer basket in place. Remove the steamer basket to the sink and let the noodles drain and dry out a little. While you wait, toss together the diced mango, red onion, Thai chili, apple cider vinegar and cilantro in a medium bowl. Divide the noodles between two plates and top with the curry.
Potato noodles special curry step by step
- Add coconut oil to a medium pot over medium heat. Once hot, add onion, ginger, and garlic. Season with salt + pepper. Sauté for 2-4 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant. Don't let it brown..
- Add cauliflower, mushrooms, bell pepper, and curry paste, and sauté for about a minute, then add your coconut milk, turmeric, and cane juice. Mix to combine..
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork-tender, adding the sweet potato noodles when there's about 5 minutes left*. Taste, and adjust seasoning as necessary. I like adding a bit of Sriracha..
- Portion into bowls and top with sesame seeds, Sriracha Tofu, cilantro, and/or lime..
- NOTES *If you like your sweet potato noodles on the softer side, add them in with the coconut milk, turmeric, and cane juice. If you add them when there's about 5 minutes left, they'll still have some crunch to them..
Sweet potato noodles with curry recipe is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that is full of deep curry flavors. This healthy dish is a grain-free curry that is full of veggies. When we spin sweet potatoes into noodles, we get swoodles. Add garlic, ginger, and sliced red peppers. Add red curry paste and cook another minute, stirring often.