Crockpot Coconut Curry. Combine coconut milk, salt, pepper, curry powder, hot sauce and chicken broth in a bowl and stir thoroughly. One half hour before serving, add peas on top of chicken mixture. Just before serving, stir mixture thoroughly and sprinkle with toasted coconut if using.
Mix together coconut milk, chicken broth, curry powder, cumin, and salt. Pour that over the chopped meat and veggies, and stir to combine everything together. Combine cornstarch + cold water and mix into the slow cooker to help thicken the curry. You can cook Crockpot Coconut Curry using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Coconut Curry
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic (paste).
- You need 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1-3 tbsps of Red curry paste (depends on heat preference).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne.
- It’s 1-2 tbsps of Turmeric.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsps of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worchestor.
- It’s of Sweet basil.
- You need of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- It’s 1/3 of yellow onion.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable broth (or water and add vegan bel bouillon).
- You need of Cashews (optional).
- It’s of Egg (optional).
- Prepare of Lime.
In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil. Brown pork working in batches, seasoning with salt and pepper. Transfer cooked pork to slow cooker. Prep your lunch or dinner for an entire week with our amazing crockpot curry chicken!
Crockpot Coconut Curry step by step
- While you chop your onions and skin your sweet potatoes, add some olive oil to your crockpot and turn it on high. Add minced ginger, garlic, and red curry to the pot as well as you yellow onion. Add you spices next and stir (salt, pepper, brown sugar, tumeric, cayenne, paprika, optional curry powder).
- Once your seasonings are stirred into the onion add the worcheshire and soy sauce (or you can use fish sauce) and mix. Add small chopped sweet potatoes and some chopped basil and cover for 90 minutes..
- After the first 90 minutes. Add your coconut milk, vegetable broth and some cilantro and green onion (save the rest for garnish). Cook for another 90 minutes, sweet potatoes should be easy to cut..
- After the second round of 90 minutes you can add any of the following: canned chickpeas, raw shrimp, cooked chicken, etc. cook jasmine rice with sesame oil or any other vegetables or sides you want to have with the dish. Garnish with cashews, cilantro, green onion. You can even add an egg! Add sliced lime to the plate for squeezing and serve..
This slow cooker coconut curry chicken is made with chicken breast, full-fat coconut milk, green curry paste, and a squeeze of lime. That makes this slow cooker chicken breast recipe gluten-free, paleo, and keto! This delicious crockpot coconut lentil curry is a slow cooker version of the most popular recipe on the blog. Throw everything into your pot, set the timer, and come home to a tasty vegetarian (and vegan!) dinner. Crockpot Thai Chicken Curry is one of the easiest meals to make and is so tasty.