Raw Vegan Cake ~ A guest post from Louise Alexandra.
You can have Raw Vegan Cake ~ A guest post from Louise Alexandra using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raw Vegan Cake ~ A guest post from Louise Alexandra
- Prepare of Icing :.
- It’s – 1 of coconut young.
- It’s – 1 of banana.
- You need 1/2 of lemon a – Juice from.
- It’s of Cake :.
- You need – 1 cup of dates of (fresh medjool are my favourite!).
- Prepare – 1 cup of pineapple of dried.
- It’s – 1/2 cup of sultanas.
- You need – 2 of carrots grated.
- It’s 3 of carrots – Pulp of (keep the juice and drink it – yum!).
Raw Vegan Cake ~ A guest post from Louise Alexandra step by step
- Grate the 2 carrots and juice the other 3, throw the pulp and the grated carrot in your high speed blender or food processor along with the rest of the cake ingredients.
- Pulse until everything sticks together.
- Line your cake tin with non stick paper and press the cake mixture in.
- Pop it in the freezer.
- Now on to the icing! Open the young coconut and scoop out the flesh.
- Put this in your blender or food processor along with the banana and lemon juice, blend until smooth.
- Grab the cake out of the freezer and pour the icing over the top, grate some lemon zest over the top.
- Return the cake to the freezer for an hour or 2 before serving!.